Wednesday, January 04, 2006

New Developments

The new year has come! With it danger, hipster fights, old friends, plans for covert operations, and the loss of prized possesions.















My dear friend Ben Berger, a known vagabond and wanderer made a visit to Austin to ring in the new year with myself and our other friends down here. Ben knows how to enjoy life, that much is for sure.















He agreed to join my campaign against the peeper. At one point during the weekend, our ears trained to the slightest leafy disturbance in my backyard, we rushed out lights, clubs and pistols ready, only to find an extremely startled husky.
















We are ready at any moment. My good friend Mateo Bruns also opted to join our elite anti-peep squadron and immediately leapt into the control chair.




















This man makes his own bows and arrows from tree limbs. He is a powerful ally. The new year was rung in beautifully and love, warmth, and enthusiasm were shared by all. Nick, Bop, their respective ladies, MCP and his lover, Morgan and Jenny, Ben and myself all shouted and drank with gusto. I heard the day before that I have officially been offered a postion in Moscowtown Russia.













There was a toast to that as well. Afterwards, Ben and I went to another party where we encountered a drunken Turbo,




















and the aftermath of a wicked, neck-slashing, hipster party. Who know the fey dandies of this town would go that far. Funny how people that profess the same (counter)cultural ideologies are prone to throw down on a moments notice.















My bike is stolen.















What with the recent car break in, peeper attacks, bike thefts, and general disarray in mi barrio. I feel like the city of Austin is rejecting me like a bad organ transplant.















It is time to leave. However, operation peepstun is still underway, and I will see it through to its bloody, burning, charred completion.


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i like your picture book prose style. product of watching much simpsons and family guy and that ilk. a type of slapstick let us call it vlogville not to say your style aint your own. cuz it is friend it is. who else would use a word like peepstun you tell me.

1/11/2006 02:20:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home