Monday, December 12, 2005

A-Russiaing we shall go...

Добрый день,

Im leaving the country again soon. It looks as if there may be work(study) for me in Moscow. Ill take your Vodka drinks. Ill walk on the IceLakes. Eventually Ill speak the language and ride the trans-siberian railroad to lake baikal where I may commune with the old shamans and watch their icey mushroom dance.

I figured Id get this blog going (i created and abandoned it over a year ago) in order to document my journey. As for today, Im still in my office, feeding XXXSMEADLINKXXX insurance documents and helping retirees make the transition to Medicare D!

Hoozahten! Its true there are small adventures every day, and certainly those deserve documentation.

My beard resents that I shaved it. Its making its hate known with needle sharp whisker pricks.

Ra-ra-rasputin, lover of the russian queen, he was a cat that really was gone!
Ra-ra-rasputin, Russia's greatest love machine, they put the poison into his grog!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home